makeup by anne bismonte

makeup by anne bismonte

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

REVIEW: BENEFIT HERVANA BLUSH BOX

Hey guys! back for a review again. I have so many cool stuff to review so watch out for that. This time I'm going to share my own thoughts about the BENEFIT BLUSH BOX in HERVANA. You may find a lot of reviews about this awesome blush but I just wanna share my own side about this product that has a lot of good reviews about it. Let's see if it is worth every penny. 

I am so obsessed with my CORALISTA blush from Benefit. The one and only blush box that I own from them aside from my Benefit HOOLA bronzer which is absolutely my holy grail and my forever favorite contouring powder. I got amazed with the new Benefit blush which is the HERVANA because it looks so gorgeous and it has a lot of rave reviews about it, this has been launched since last year and I've been eyeing for this blush since it came out in the market. Finally after ages, I already have it! YAY!








This is being introduced in the Philippines Benefit Stores for Php1600.00 each blush box. US price is $28 or Php1176.00 at Macy's store. I got mine from Macy's, I think two weeks ago and they have this 50% off sale during that time, it was around second week of May, so I got my new HERVANA and HOOLA both 50% off which $14 each box or Php600.00 each exclusive of the shipping fee. I ordered this online through an Instragram Online shop "Everythingisauthentic" and gladly they can carry any products from Macys' so I pre-ordered my benefit boxes from them. Thanks a lot dear!

I am extremely happy with my purchase! Imagine how much I save from Php1600.00 original price here in the
Philippines compared to Php600.00 pre-ordered from Macy's. YAY!! 


I have been using the Hervana blush almost everyday at work and I am soooooooo inlove!

This powder blush is a pinwheel of four gorgeous shades: lucky shell (cream color) , divine peach (peachy orange color), heavenly rose(pink color) and berry delight (light violet or berry color), that combines together into one gorgeous matte light pink color. The packaging is a very nice hard box with a mirror in it. Like all benefit blush box, it has a blush brush inside and you'll a 8.0 g or 0.28 oz of product. This would definitely last for a very long time if you'll not going to use it on a daily basis. 




I also love my CORALISTA from Benefit but this HERVANA blush is a very gorgeous light pink color that works amazing for medium to light skin. CORALISTA is a coral or peachy pink blush that has a little shimmer on it, HERVANA is a pink blush that is matte finish. I love the fact that this blush is matte. It flatters my skin tone perfectly! And I also want to share that this blush has an amazing smell! It smells so sweet!! I actually smell it first before I start to put it into my cheeks. Overall I love this blush and I definitely recommend this product! Rated this blush 5/5.




CORALISTA and HERVANA 



You may find it expensive but it is worth the investment for beauty junkies out there! 


So, what do you think about Hervana? xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Nice post. Would you like to follow each orher on GFC and Bloglovin..!!

    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a nice blush, do you have a photo wearing it? Would be glad to see it XD
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete