makeup by anne bismonte

makeup by anne bismonte

Sunday, July 14, 2013

COSMETICS HAUL at Supersale Bazaar!


Hi guys! Just want to share with you my Supersale Bazaar haul that I got from Chedelyn's Cosmetics booth yesterday. It was raining hard yesterday but that weather can't stop me going to supersale bazaar. Supersale bazaar was located at WORLD TRADE CENTER, Pasay City, Philippines, from 12-14 of July 2013 (Friday-Sunday event) Ticket price was Php 100.00 ($2.33)


When I was inside the center, I hurriedly look for Chedelyn's booth since it was the only and the main reason why I'm there. I didn't have the chance to look for other stuff  from the booths inside the center because I am on a hurry and I need to be home as soon as possible because I still need to look after my son. (You know! Mommy duties!)

INSIDE CHEDELYN'S COSMETICS BOOTH

INSIDE CHEDELYN'S COSMETICS BOOTH

When I'm already inside Chedelyn's Booth I'm soooooooooo in-love and got amazed with all the drugstore products available. Some of the products are not available here in the Philippines but everything is guaranteed and 100% authentic from U.S. I am so excited as I look every product inside the booth. I wasn't available to take more pictures inside the booth because "sobrang daming tao!" Everybody went gaga after Chedelyn's products. I even met some makeupjunkie's there who bought 50 pieces Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. (Whaaaaaaaaaaat?) Maybe she's going to sell it because Chedelyn's cosmetics are 50% cheaper than local drugstore price here in the Philippines.


So here are the products that I got from Chedelyn's booth. :) I'm really happy with my purchase though!

1.) MAYBELINE INSTANT AGE REWIND (finishing powder in creamy natural) 
     Mall Price: Php500+      
Chedelyn's Price: Php330.00 





2.) REVLON PHOTOREADY TRANSLUCENT FINISHER POWDER  
     Mall Price: Php900+
Chedelyn's Price: Php500



3.) ALMAY OIL-FREE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER LIQUID
Not avialable in Philippines
Chedelyn's Price: Php280.00




4.) REVLON PHOTOREADY PERFECTING PRIMER
Mall Price: Php900+
Chedelyn's Price: Php550.00


5.) L'OREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI FOUNDATION
in shell beige
Not available in Philippines
Chedelyn's Price: Php500.00


6.) COVERGIRL LASHBLAST VOLUME
in black negro
Mall Price: Php500+
Chedelyn's Price: Php380.00




7.) WET N' WILD AND RIMMEL LONDON LIPPIES
shade in Think Pink/ Nostalgia & Red Hot
RIMMEL not available in Phillipines
WET N' WILD mall price: Php280
Chedelyn's Price: Php180.00
Rimmel Chedelyn's Price: Php250.00


L-R RIMMEL LONDON IN NOSTALGIA/ WET N' WILD IN THINK PINK/ RIMMEL IN HOT RED


8.) COVERGIRL SIMPLY POWDER FOUNDATION
in soft honey
Mall price: Php600+
Chedelyn's Price: Php400.00




Thanks for reading my post and I hope you enjoy reading it!  If you want me to have some reviews of the products above you may comment it down below. Hope you guys are having a great day! xx

1 comment:

  1. The photos are enough to feed my eyes, and ooohh, I want the COVERGIRL SIMPLY POWDER FOUNDATION :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete