makeup by anne bismonte

makeup by anne bismonte

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Miss Bella Cosmetics Blush Palette Review!


Hello there! Finally I can now share my own and honest opinion about this palette that I got couple of months ago. To be honest I am really loving this palette although I'm not using it everyday, I've tried using it just to figure out if it is a good buy or not. I am using this for my Makeup Artistry class at Style Studio Fashion and Design School Philippines and no.1 rule being a makeup artist: never ever use your personal makeup and brushes to your clients/models. It is unhygienic. 

YAY! for the bubble wraps! 





INGREDIENTS: 


PACKAGING:


THE BLUSHES:




I am a huge fan of blushes. For me, it is one of the most important thing in makeup. It gives you a nice glow and flushed color to your face so it is a great thing to invest in your blushes. 

 I love the colors inside this blush palette. It has matte and shimmery finish. All colors are great for everyday wear and it is really really really pigmented. 

All shades are easy to work with. Compliments variety of skin tone and it blends really well. I think this is a good palette for beginners like me. For the price of P500.00 (Philippine peso) it is quite reasonable to get 10pcs of blushes in a decent packaging and great color pay off.

CLOSER LOOK: 



Mauve shade great for darker skin tone. It is a pale lavender-lilac shade that has a pink undertone. Matte finish.



Light pink shade. Compliments lighter skin tone and this shade gives a 
natural finish. Matte finish.



It looks orange in photo but it is actually a salmon shade. Great for lighter skin tone.
Has a little shimmer but not really obvious when you apply it to your cheeks. 



Bright red-orange shade. One of my favorites in the palette. This one has a great color pay off and really compliments my skin tone. This is also great for darker skin tones. Shimmer finish.



This shade is quite similar to mauve (refer to photo #1) but it is a lot warmer and the pink undertone is much obvious. This shade is called Old rose. Has a shimmer finish.


Bright purple magenta shade. Great for darker skin tone. This can also work for pale skin but you have to be careful not to use a lot. Matte finish.


Barbie pink or Orchid shade. Compliments pale skin tone. This can be a little "ashy" look for darker tones although if pink is a lot warmer then it may work for darker tones. Has a little shimmer but not really noticeable. 


Peachy pink or Coral shade. Another favorite shade of mine. I'm actually loving bright corals/orange shade of blushes as it gives more natural flushed color to my skin tone. Shimmer finish.


Tan shade. Gives natural glow. Has a little orange undertone that is similar to apricot shade.
Has a shimmer finish but then again not noticeable.


Orange shade. May look similar to other shades in the palette but it does have a nice color pay off too. This one has a little shimmer to it. 

SWATCHES:


These are the swatches from the 1st row of the blush palette. I just barely dipped my finger tips to the blush pan and I got a pretty decent pigmentation. #4 swatch is the bright red orange shade. 


The 2nd row has has a greater pigmentation. #4 swatch is the bright purple magenta shade. 

What I like about this palette:
-affordable for 500.00(Philippine peso) + Shipping fee
-available locally (Miss Bella Cosmetics PH)
-good color pay off and transfer really well
-has matte and shimmery shades
-great variety of colors from light to brighter shades
-decent packaging not bulky
-blends easily with an angled blush brush (goats hair)

What I don't like about this palette:
-quite chalky. powdery and messy.
-staying power 2-3 hours (oily skin)
-some shades are similar to each other
-few matte colors (because i love matte shades)

Over all I think it is a good buy and good to try out. Definitely, I recommend this product to those who wanted to own a blush palette. For it's price and good color pay off it is worth the investment. If you are "long-lasting/ staying power" conscious like I am, you can definitely make this palette work for you by using make up setting spray. 

I hope this review helps you a lot. Have you tried Miss Bella Cosmetics? Let me know and comment down bellow. Thanks for reading!  <3 font="">







2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I’m thrilled with the bubble wrap!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rai News: il primo canale all news italiano. Scopri le ultime notizie in tempo reale. News e aggiornamenti su politica, cronaca, esteri, economia, sport e attualita.

    shampoo for hairfall Rawalpindi

    ReplyDelete